Invown makes money by charging a commission
- 5% to the issuer on the amount of investments. The commission is 5% of the capital raised.
- 2% to the investor on the amount
- Of the initial investment
- At the time of maturity on the matured amount
- Of any funds paid from the issuer to the investor
This is subject to change at any time and is disclosed in the offering document of the company. These fees cover the costs of running the platform and facilitating these transactions between the issuer and investor(s).